Lincoln College Funeral Student Service Option
FINE Mortuary College is a private college located in Norwood, MA. We have been actively educating Funeral Service professionals since 1996. We are accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education (ABFSE) and are approved to award the Associate of Applied Science in Funeral Service degree by the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education.
Over the last 22 years, we have made it our goal to assist all those interested in pursuing a profession in Funeral Service. Now is no different. We would like to introduce ourselves as a possible choice for the Lincoln College of New England Funeral Service students who are currently looking for a place to complete or start their Funeral Service Degree.
To make the transition as easy as possible we are committed to the following:
- Offering daily appointments for individual campus tours, academic advising and financial aid appointments
- Waiving the $75.00 application fee for all Lincoln transfer students and Fall 2018 Lincoln accepted students.
- Providing expedited acceptance decisions on all Lincoln transfer students and Fall 2018 Lincoln accepted students.
- Providing expedited Financial Aid Award Letters and Cost Breakdowns to all Lincoln Funeral Service students.
- Reviewing all current Lincoln student’s transcripts on an individual basis to ensure they receive the proper credit for classes already successfully completed which match our curriculum and ABFSE standards.
- Working to develop partnerships with other universities to establish agreements for students who wish to pursue their bachelor degree upon completion of their AAS in Funeral Service through FINE.
We hope to provide each Lincoln student an opportunity to complete their Funeral Service degree and welcome them into our community and family at FINE. Our next term will begin the week of November 12, 2018.
To get more information on FINE Mortuary College, you can reach out to us directly at 781-762-1211