From our cost of tuition to the success of our alumni, FMC provides an excellent value for a first-rate education.
Prospective students can review the course and lab tuition and use the FINE Mortuary College's estimated net price to gauge the potential cost of attendance.
Mortuary Science Course and Clinical Tuition
- Academic Courses per Credit Hour - $760
- 60 Credits - $45,600
- Clinical Courses per credit hour - $555
- Clinical Cooperative I (5 Credits) - $2,775
- Clinical Cooperative II (5 Credits) - $2,775
- Total Tuition Cost (70 Credits) - $51,150
Mortuary Science Course and Fees
- Application Fee - $75
- Challenge Exam Fee - $200
- Course Audit Fee - $800
- Late Payment Fees - $50 each week late
- Transcript Fee - $15 each
- Transcript Rush Fee - $25
- Orientation Deposit - $500**
- Graduation Fee - $100
- Returns Check Fee - $50
- Tri-payment fee - $125
*Final cost may vary based on transfer credit award.
** Non-refundable and will be applied to first term’s tuition.
General Notes & Refund Policy:
Please note that the orientation fee is non-refundable and will be automatically included in the first term’s tuition cost. Commitment to attending FINE Mortuary College includes the commitment to cover the costs of your orientation to our institution.