From our cost of tuition to the success of our alumni, FMC provides an excellent value for a first-rate education.
Prospective students can review the course and lab tuition and use the FINE Mortuary College's estimated net price to gauge the potential cost of attendance.
Mortuary Science Course and Clinical Tuition
- Academic Courses per Credit Hour - $760
- 60 Credits - $45,600
- Clinical Courses per credit hour - $555
- Clinical Cooperative I (5 Credits) - $2,775
- Clinical Cooperative II (5 Credits) - $2,775
- Total Tuition Cost (70 Credits) - $51,150
Mortuary Science Course and Fees
- Application Fee - $75
- Challenge Exam Fee - $200
- Course Audit Fee - $800
- Late Payment Fees - $50 each week late
- Transcript Fee - $15 each
- Transcript Rush Fee - $25
- Orientation Deposit - $500**
- Graduation Fee - $100
- Returns Check Fee - $50
- Tri-payment fee - $125
*Final cost may vary based on transfer credit award.
** Non-refundable and will be applied to first term’s tuition.
FINE MORTUARY COLLEGE ESTIMATED NET PRICE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020.
Net price estimates the total cost to attend FINE Mortuary College, including tuition, books and supplies, housing and incidental expenses.
- $20,520 - Estimated Tuition and Fees
- $16,009- Estimated Board and Room (Off Campus)
- $0- Estimated Books and Supplies for Courses
- $5,049- Estimated Other Expenses (transportation, etc.)
- $41,578- Estimated Total Cost
- $16,953- Estimated Financial Aid*
- $24,625- Estimated Net Price**
*Average amount of aid received from grants or scholarships, and Federal Student Loans
** based on average grants/scholarships, and Federal Student Loans awarded to FINE students
For your individual estimated net price, please contact FINE’s Financial Aid department.
General Notes & Refund Policy:
Please note that the orientation fee is non-refundable and will be automatically included in the first term’s tuition cost. Commitment to attending FINE Mortuary College includes the commitment to cover the costs of your orientation to our institution.
Estimated Net Price:
Please reach out to our financial aid department to receive an estimated net price. While this page outlines the base costs of attending FINE Mortuary College, it does not take into account potential loans, grants, scholarships, and other forms of financial aid. In addition, please note that the final cost can also vary based on transfer credit awarded.
I acknowledge that the estimate provided using this calculation does not represent a final determination, or actual award, of financial assistance, or a final net price; it is an estimate based on the price of attendance and financial aid provided to students in a previous year. Price of attendance and financial aid availability is subject to change year to year. The estimates shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, the institution of higher education (FINE), or the State. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for, and receive, an actual financial aid award that includes Federal grant, loan, or work-study assistance. For more information on applying for Federal Student Aid, please visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.